It’s T5W today, and I’m listing five different trips down memory lane I would love to take on.
1. The Wrath and the Dawn series by Renee Ahdieh
So technically, this consists of two books, but I’m counting them as one. The story transports you to a completely different world. If it was made into a movie, I’d probably watch it over and over again too.
2. A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner
I’m still hungover on how she compares the main character’s epic love story to all things whiskey. The thought of reading it again makes me want to stay inebriated.
3. Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry
One of, if not the, best teacher-student romance I’ve ever read. Just an abundance of emotions I want to fill my gut with again and again.
4. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
The best sob-inducing story that cleanses the soul.
5. Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery
This clever retelling of Hansel and Gretel lures me back with its dark but colorful language, and makes me want to sink my teeth in it once more.